"I was in a job that was going nowhere. I had the ability, intelligence and drive to be a successful professional. I just needed something that would open the doors and get a the better job.
I talked to a 4pm advisor and she told me that a project management certification could help me get promoted where I work or help me move into a new field. She told me that adding a project management credential would add some depth and sizzle to my credentials.
We discussed the options for courses and certifications in the several areas areas:
|General Business Project Manager Certification|
|IT Project Manager Certification|
|Construction Project Manager Certification|
|Healthcare Project Manager Certification|
After I got my certification, I got that promotion I was after."
I Had Mentoring From an Expert to Build Skills for My Professional Career
I learned well-honed tools and techniques to develop my skill set. I learned by:
- Working with an expert project manager
- Coaching on every step
- Lectures and reading on the project management lifecycle
- Project case study assignments
- Project management software instruction
I Worked One-to-One, Online with My Personal Instructor
- You tell your instructor the schedule you want to follow, your experience and learning style
- You can email or talk by phone with your instructor whenever you wish
- You get written feedback and coaching on all your course assignments
- You have progress discussions whenever you wish.